When You Can Return a Product
You can return a product that does not meet the specifications. It is important that the product is unused and can be returned as new in the original packaging. Do you want to return the cover? Then contact us and as soon as we have received the product back we will refund you the full purchase price, no later than 10 working days. You can also choose to receive a new product.
When You Can't Return a Product
Custom made products that meet the specifications can't be returned. Custom ordered products can not be returned for a refund as they are made to order and we can't reuse or resell them. Please measure twice and order once.
Procedures For Returns
- You must first contact us to receive an “RGA” (Return Goods Authorization) in order for us to properly process your return.
- If return of goods is possible due to the item being a standard stocked product, we will offer a refund or exchange within (10) days of the shipment date excluding any shipping, insurance, restocking charges (if applicable) or other charges where applicable.
- If you are not satisfied with the product you receive, please call or E-Mail us immediately so we can handle your concerns and discuss a refund or replacement.
- If you have decided that you do not want the merchandise after it has been shipped, but before it arrives, DO NOT REFUSE THE DELIVERY. If the merchandise is refused you will be liable for any charges incurred upon its return.
- Merchandise returned without first obtaining an “RMA” (as per above) will result in a credit to the account of the original purchaser in lieu of a monetary refund. The product must be in new, unused and unworn condition.
- If the product is damaged or malfunctioning, please call ALCO to discuss return options.
- If you receive goods in a damaged condition please inform the UPS, FEDEX or LTL driver immediately.
- Sign the bill of lading as "products damaged" whether it is prepaid or collect to you.
- Custom Quotes will have the shipping charged after the order ships unless you specified a shipping carrier or unless there is a shipping amount called out on your quote. This is the industry standard know as Pre-Paid and Add (This means that the shipper pays the freight company then bills the customer the actual freight charge after it ships.)
- Online Shopping Cart Products will have the shipping amount posted at the time of checkout.
Orders can be canceled if they are canceled before production starts. If the product is custom-made and production has already started, then a determination will have to be made by ALCO if any of the product is salvageable. If stocked products have already shipped, such as hardware, then they can be returned subject to a 15% restocking fee and associated freight charges. Orders canceled which were purchased with a credit card and with a value higher than $2000 are subject to credit card processing fees of 3%.
General Terms and Conditions
- ALCO reserves the right to reject fulfillment of any order for any reason and will not be responsible for any losses incurred by customer due to such rejection.
- ALCO covers are not made for road transportation / travel as that is not their intended use. Any warranty arising from such damage will not be considered.
By placing orders through our online store, you:
- Accept our T&C
- Give us permission to contact you with new offers and promotions from time to time