Is the shipping charge included in my quote?
- Custom Quotes will have the shipping charged after the order ships unless you specified a shipping carrier or unless there is a shipping amount called out on your quote.
- This is the industry standard know as Pre-Paid and Add (This means that the shipper pays the freight company then bills the customer the actual freight charge after it ships.)
- If you need an exact amount for shipping simply ask your ALCO representative.
- Online Shopping Cart Products will have the shipping amount posted at the time of checkout.
Can you ship using my UPS or Fedex account number?
- Yes, if you have an account with a shipping carrier such as UPS, FedEx, Conway etc then you can provide us with that account number and we can ship your order on your account.