Key Benefits and Advantages
Stockpile covers are essential for protecting different types of products, such as grain pile, flat sheet, sand pile and gravel pile. However, if you are a salt supplier or into salt mining, you should look into investing in salt pile covers.
- Salt pile covers can help you minimize product loss through rainwater erosion.
- They can drain huge quantities of rainwater so that it won’t accumulate in your pile.
- They can also provide an excellent protection when the wind conditions are extreme.
- They help maintain optimum salt quality by preventing UV damage.
- They provide protection to short and long-term piles. The covers we make offer great features in terms of tear strength and weight.
- Salt pile covers prevent any form of contamination to your pile. Our covers can perform really well under all kinds of weather conditions and exposures. They are resistant to punctures and tears which are exactly the things you’ll need to ensure your good’s highest quality.
Available in Any Size
Salt pile covers can vary in size and material. To ensure you get the right one for your business’ needs, we offer custom made covers. Just let us know the details and specifications of the covers you are looking for and we’ll provide you with results that won’t disappoint. We’ll make sure that our products will be easy and quick to set up as well as removed and stored.
We also have a great variety of anchoring options for you. Your salt cover can come with roped edges, Velcro fasteners, and a few other options to ensure your satisfaction with our products and their performance.