Salt Pile Covers are high quality covers that are quick to ship and deploy. They are a less expensive alternative to rigid covers and fit all pile shapes.
Stockpile Cover Advantages
Salt pile and stockpile covers are becoming very common as they are a less expensive alternative to rigid structure covers. They allow you to store commodities on a large scale with the ability to quickly remove or add the covers as needed.
Unlike long term structures like salt dome covers which are costly to erect and move, temporary salt stockpile covers are quick to deploy and are a fraction of the cost.
- Covers are quick to be pulled back which will allow access to the contents
- Resist water penetration, puncturing and UV breakdown
- The material is relatively light weight which allows for easy handling
- We can provide a large number of storage covers promptly due to stocked materials
- Sized to cover any size pile
- Can be supplied as one piece up to 60,000 s/f
- For larger covers the cover arrives in manageable rolls which connect together onsite